Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube superstar. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel dubbed EpicMunke. Popularity has grown because of his mukbangs as well as the pranks he has taken on. Bryan Renteria Jr is the lost baby born to Mayra Renteria. He spent some time in NICU after his arrival. Mayra indicated in her tweet that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on the 4th of October, 2021. Let's look into Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death more in depth through the following article. Mayra's daughter Bryan Renteria Jr. From one end of the planet to the other many have been shocked by the sudden loss of Bryan. Bryan's passing has been verified on the website New-Deaths. Mayra has shared her story on her Instagram posting on Bryan's initial introduction. The caption is: "I can hardly hold my child and bring him back home." I trust with God, and I trust that God will give him strength to get through this. My child is strong! My love for his isn't terribly nor fantastic. My Bryancito has been included in my petition.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor

Aviva Baumann

Alexia Fast